We can give your Windows PC a health check to protect and warn you against imminent failure and potential loss of data. Nothing will protect your data (your photos, emails, videos) like a proper backup, but it is good to know if you are about to lose the lot.
Some of the things we will do for your PC or laptop:
- Scan the hard drive for hardware failures. When is hard drive is on its way out, we will give you a chance to move your precious memories to a new hard drive before it is too late.
- Scan your PC memory for errors. We will also tell you if your PC needs more memory – it can be a very cheap way of improving the performance of your machine substantially.
- Scan for viruses and malware.
- Check cooling air flows freely through the computer and clear any obstructions.
- Check the motherboard for other imminent failures, such as “popped capacitors”.
- Advise you on any other work or protection that your computer may need.
- Generally clean the insides of the PC.
You are not obliged to agree to any further work as a result of the health check. We can replace components if needed, and migrate your data to new hard disks – your choice.
Please call to book a slot for the health check. We will need to keep the machine for 24 hours as some scans can take a substantial time to run through.
Call today on 0191 251 0135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org